For over 35 years and counting, Classic Cinemas has been an active participant in the communities we serve. We believe strongly in being a good corporate citizen in these communities - our communities. As a corporate citizen, we participate in various community fests and are members of many chambers and downtown business district organizations. We also strongly believe in education and have supported local schools and libraries. We at Classic Cinemas are proud to be a community partner.
We only accept donation requests, whatever they might be, from non-profit organizations certified as tax-exempt under section 501 (C) (3) of the United States Revenue service code.
- All requests must be made no later than 30 days of the event.
- Only request submitted on your organization's letterhead with a valid copy of your organization's 501 (c) (3) letter will be honored*.
- Letter of request must include:
- Description of Request (if the donation requested is for an event, describe the event and include: date, location, and expected attendance.)
- How will the organization recognize Classic Cinemas support?
- Where to send donation?
- When donation is needed?
- Contact name and phone number
- Submit request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by US Mail to:
603 Rogers Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
All donation requests must come through Classic Cinemas corporate office.
We are limited in the number of passes we give per request.
+Typically donation is movie passes.
* Requests are honored at our discretion